My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Monday, September 26, 2011

About Me At JSConf EU

I know I am not in the list of speakers page yet, but I am actually in the official schedule already.

It's about jsconf.eu and my talk on Sunday morning at 10:45 entitled ...

Buzz It For Real !

... the tortuous road to Mobile HTML5 Apps

For the very first time in my life I will not represent just myself during a conference. This time I will talk about few ideas, problems, and solutions, we have faced during the "still in beta" development of our Mobile HTML5 Applications.

I will talk about some problem completely ignored by majority of HTML5 developers providing concrete real-world examples, and solutions, over tested code.

I know Sunday comes after the first conference party and I hope you, as well as me, won't be too drunk to follow my talk :D

Of course a SpeakerRate page was a must have so see you there and enjoy the conference!

No comments: